Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring

Yayyyyy, Spring is finally officially here. Are we all excited? I know I am, very much so. The sun is shining beautifully today and it is a bit warmer. The Birds are chirping and making Mr. Picasso crazy. The grass is showing signs of turning green and more and more flowers are popping out of the ground. What an exciting time, don't you think?

For this occasion I even crocheted a little something.
You want to see it?
I call it:

Tulip Garden














What you all think?
Is it Springy enough?
I know it is cheering up my house.


Till next time my friends!
Hope to see you all soon again!

7 comments:

  1. Definately spring like!! Very pretty too.
    I love those colours together, they really do brighten the day I'm sure!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Tulip Garden. I would definitely say it is bright enough and I love it!! So happy to see all the flowers blooming and the trees starting to bud. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it it's so pretty and you did a graet job making it! I saw this at the go crochet crazy party!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Erika...I LOVE this! It's so springy and pretty. I would definitely use something like that in my home. Great work! And thank you for linking up at the Go Crochet Crazy Spring Fling on www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Tulip Garden doily is so fresh and pretty, the colours really show that Spring is finally springing.

    Hi Erika I found your blog today with the link you left on Go Crochet Crazy "Spring Fling Link-a Long" with Mary ylisela. My blog is called Crochet with Linda Dawn and this week I have tried knitting two baby sweaters, I learned a lot by switching crafts.

    my blog: linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, das Deckchen ist der Hammer! Ganz toll ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is crazy beautiful! It SCREAMS SPRINGGGGGGG IS HERRRRRE!!! Hooray! You do very nice work too. Do you have a pattern for it? I'd love to brighten up my house with one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...