Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday & the letter "I"




Good Morning my crafty Friends! Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Once again it is Monday and with it time to link yourself. I think it is very helpful to do so, because other friends can find you, especially if you are new to the blogging world. So come join us this week and in the future.

As to the letter "I", it has become a challenge to me to find a craft to go with each of the letters in our alphabet. But what is better than a challenge, right? So this week the word "Industrial" came to me. I was very surprised that I could actually find crafts and that category, but I have. So here it goes......




Above these interesting bar stools
made from old springs.
Isn't that a great idea?


How about this lovely necklace made with chain
and metal accents, like gear and keys


One more, a little different


I really liked this one, made for the birds.
I think they are simple enough to make
and I will attempt to do them soon.


Hope this will inspire you also to try to make something new and different. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...