Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Tuesday Question & a new Square




Good Morning my lovely Friends. Tuesday has come around again and with it the "Tuesday Question". I am hoping to hear some answer from you all. The Information can be good for all of us. Thanks!

As I am planning on joining a few craft shows this spring and summer, I am interested to find out how many of you have participated in craft shows and what kind of tips and tricks you have learned. What do I need to look out for? Have you noticed what kind of crafts sell the best? How important is location? How important is the set up?

Please share your experiences with the rest of us!


Today's Square: It's a Heart within a Square and crocheted in two different colors. Hope you like it.










Talk to you all again soon. Happy Tuesday!


Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...