Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Link-Yourself Monday

A new week has started and it is time to get motivated for the week ahead.  Hmmmm....motivation? What is that and where can one find some? Just kidding. After I drink a good cup of Java in the morning, my motivation gets much better. What gets you motivated in the morning?


Thought I would show you some dishcloth that I have made for my shop. They are simple, but functional and with some people very popular. I am in the process of making stacks of them to put in my shop to sell and will make them in a rainbow of colors, so everybody can find some they will like and hopefully use.














So what you think? Would you or are you using this kind of dishcloth in your kitchen?

Will leave you here for today and I hope you all can find your Motivation for the coming week. "Happy Crafting and Happy Monday"

3 comments:

  1. Hello Erika - did you move yet?
    I hope you are all settled in - or at least off to a good start! I wish you all the best for a happy and comfortable new home for you and your two babies.

    I like your dish cloths. I think simple is great when you're dealing with nice colors...their understated elegance makes them a joy to use.

    What motivates me in the morning - besides coffee - is my dog, Gizzy. We are on a routine, a healthy habit you might say, of getting up early and walking before it gets too hot and now he's conditioned to look at me all bright eyed and bushy tailed wanting to go outside.
    Today, for instance, I would have rather slept for another hour because I was really sleepy, even after my coffee, but less than half way through our walk, I enjoyed the day and didn't feel so sluggish anymore and I'm glad I came out. Dogs really are great exercise partners.

    Have a nice evening,
    Doris and Gizzy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika,
    Glad to see you are back on board and I hope all went well and that you are fine. I would definitely use the dishcloths and washcloths. I see no use in buying what I do not have to and these do work well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dish cloths! They look so nice in their different colours. I have made a few, but they have "nature" colours. I think i must crochet some colourful ones.
    Have a nice week!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...