Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting over the Hump Day

Good Morning,

Woke up to a bright, sunny day. After two of my favorite cups of coffee I am ready to wisk through my day and the many things that need doing today. I have an old van that has been used to go to flee markets and craft shows over the last few years. When I looked at it yesterday, it became very clear to me, how much it was time to reorganize and clean it up. Got to admit, I have procrastinated on that. With it being so nice today, I will tackle this project and see what I can come up with.

Last night my lady Neighbor came over and brought me some cotton yarn and asked me to please crochet her some potholders with it. Since she is such a wonderful lady, I could not turn her down. While watching one of my favorite shows, NCIS, I got started on them right away and will finish them this evening. Will post picture tomorrow. This might help me get back in the groove or so I hope anyway.

Will be back to post some more later.....Till than

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...