Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 - A New Year and New Beginnings

Hallo everybody.....how are you all doing? 


We are already 7 days into the new year and I believe it is sure time I started back to posting. How have your Holidays been? Mine were rather busy and I got to admit, as much as I like Christmas, I am glad the whole hoopla is over. We make ourselves crazy for the time after Thanksgiving until the new year. I know it is all for a good reason and we do enjoy the time we are able to spend with our families and friends, but we do have a seigh of relieve when it is all said and done.


Personally I took a little time off from doing any sort of crafting. I did a lot of reading and catching up on some german movies I really wanted to see. Oh how I enjoyed that time. Snuggled in some warm blankets, a cup of Hot Chocolate and that good book, what more could a girl ask for. The weather has been rather cold here in Alabama for the last week or so and has been the coldest it has been here for a long time. At the moment it is snowing some and starting to stay on the ground. I do so love the look of snow and wish it would stay a little longer than it does here in this region. As a kid I loved to ski. Now I would probably break a leg, haha, but I still would love to try if given the chance. Well for now I just keep on enjoying the look of it.


Now it is time to get back into the grind of everyday life and some kind of normal. Time to get out the hooks and yarn and start working on some orders I have to fullfill. Over the next few days I will show you some of the new things I have started working on and also some of the new things I have planned for the New Year. I have also planned on changes for this blog. I decided I will have different themes/topics for different days. More will be revealed in the next few days. Can you wait that long? Sure you can!


Tomorrow I reveal the winner of my give-away and will announce the next one. So please check back and don't forget to enter for the next one.


Well this is it for today. But before I go here is a little reveal on something I started working on. Hope you like it and I hope you also return for more crafting and stories of daily life. Until than......see you soon! And I also wanted to say: "Happy New Year 2010" everybody! Lets make it the Best ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...